4.12.2016

Christmas Past Reviewed

A couple of Christmas' ago, I upcycled these darling Spooning Plaques for my parents and all my siblings.  I found some very odd plaques at the dollar store.  A few layers of gesso, black acrylic and white acrylic paint...roughed up with sand paper...
A vinyl cutout...vintage spoons from the thrift store...
a ribbon to match the decor of their bedrooms...

and....
each of the family unit received a romantic wall art to enjoy...



These were so fun to create...
and now to come up with a new project for this year's Christmas gift.
Handmade is always cherished in my family!!

I realized yesterday that I didn't take or post pictures when I first made these.
So, I asked for pix of what I had given. My parents and one sister still display their plaque on their wall.
My brother just moved so it is not hung...yet.

Wonder if my other 2 sisters are still enjoying theirs! 
(Of course!!)





1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

What a FUN Gift to give.... so nice they all enjoy their handmade gifts! I think they are the best gifts too! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations