3.16.2015

Hippity Hoppity...

There is still time to get your bunny tails fluffed and ears perked up...
with Pretty Cute Stamps: Easter Cuties set!



Each set has so many adorable sentiments.  
Use them with your die cuts and electronic cutting machines!
Here I paired it with a sweet Easter basket and egg shaped bling from the Eyelet Outlet.
I used Micro and Mini Glue Dots ® to secure the small paper bits!

Now that my kids are teens the Easter Bunny hides eggs in really trick spots.
In fact, last year they were still finding plastic, candy filled eggs for months!
I'm really excited to watch them search this year...
knowing that they will never find all of them!! heheh

Hop on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog for more clever stamp ideas!





3 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a precious card, Dawn! I love your die cut basket and grass with your sparkly eggs and this sweet sentiment! I can't believe Easter is almost here!

KimberlyRae said...

A-dorable!!
Hugss,
KimberlyRae

Marie97 said...

So cute! Love the bling! TFS FROM BIF