4.18.2014

Double Dutch Fold


I dug out another old, but dear,Stampin Up stamp set:  Sage Advice.
Here is some Sage Advice for you...
Get over and check out all the fantastic colors at the Lovebug Creations site!
Pick out six of your favorites...and buy yourself a spring treat!

Since I had so much color in the background, today I used Buttercream Rumple Ribbon.



This fance fold is called a Double Dutch fold.


Pretty fun, don't you think!


Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my ribbon. Be sure to scroll down through my blog to find more examples using Mama's Mesh, Simply Sheer, clay flowers, as well as Lovebug Creations' famous rumple ribbons!

I hope you have an enjoyable Easter!!
Hop on over to the company blog for more examples!

1 comment:

Stephanie Eaken said...

These
cards are so pretty! love the double dutch fold!